Differentiated Math Fact Practice

Making Ten

4th Grade Resources

Five For Friday!

Another link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching:
Eight more days! Eight more days!
I created my first kindergarten Number of the Day unit and had one of my kinder teacher buddies try it out this week. 
I want to give my rising first graders a feel for what kind of daily math they can look forward to in my class next year!
My birthday was this week.  I was 29!  (plus 20) My husband took me to Brennan's!
I have such a great hubby!
I love this time of year when my first graders love to read so much that they can't put their "Diary if a Wimpy Kid" books down. 
They are even taking notes about the story!  YAY!
Katie really loves to read as well!
My father in Law passed away last week. I have spent a lot of time with my mother in law preparing for the next steps. 
One if the things that we did this week was frame an LSU picture for his memorial service.  Gotta live the purple and gold!

Thank you, everyone, for the prayers on the passing of my father in law.  He led a long and happy life and is now in a better place. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.