Differentiated Math Fact Practice

Making Ten

4th Grade Resources

2014 Goals!





I would like to continue providing leadership on our staff.  I want to spend more time working with my teaching partner to help her feel more comfortable in her role.  




I hope take the train with my family to visit the DC area this summer.  I don't spend enough time with my sister or my niece and nephew.





I wan to spend more time with my husband and daughter.



I hope to reach my first TpT milestone by the end of the first quarter of 2014.  I have accomplish more then I could have dreamed, but want to reach for the stars!

Check out the goals of my other teacher friends:




2 comments

  1. Those goals sound AMAZING! :) I felt the inspiration in this post and I'm totally cheering for you! :) I loved that you said you wanted to spend more time with family and friends! :) I'm working on that too! :) It's tough when you're good at your job and you really like it like we do! :/ It can get kind of consuming...but...you've got a great start on your plan! Looking forward to reading about your adventures for the remainder of the year!!! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara
    Tamara Russell

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog thru the First Grade Nest linku! Love your goals especially the one about spending more time with Family! That is so important to me, too! Our fMilies are so important to us and they are the reasons we do what we do! Happy New Year! Glad I found you! Happy New Year!

    Leslie
    First Grade and Flip Flops

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.