Differentiated Math Fact Practice

Making Ten

4th Grade Resources

I'm Baaaaackkkkk!

I'm back from a couple of months of focusing on other things.  We just arrived back from Disney World.  What a blast!  Katie and I have also been spending a lot of time together this summer.  I have been enjoying this time with her so much!

Back to the world of blogging and sharing teaching resources!  I plan to blog at least once a week.  I have lots of ideas to share that are coming up.  I have been doing a lot of work on creating vertical alignment documents for all of the Common Core Standards.  It is always helpful to me if I am looking at the standards for the grades before and after mine.  I have completed  the first grade math alignment. It is a FREEBIE in my TpT store.

I have more to say about vertical alignment.   Watch for more info to come.

I also plan to participate more fully in the blogging community.  All of these weekly communications look fun!.

Finally, I am on Bloglovin'.  Follow me for more fun stuff to come.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.