Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Has Sprung in Texas! and April-May Favorite Product Linky

Join me for the April-May favorite product LINKY at the bottom of this post!

I know, I know...I have been VERY delinquent in keeping up with my blog!  I have so much going on in the Balius household, including producing some incredible new products.  Check out these new products that are selling like hot cakes!

This a NEW version of Using a Hundred Chart.  It has lots of NEW content.  The Fall version of Using a Hundred Chart was my best selling item throughout the winter.



Speaking of best sellers.....  Frog Math:Time And Money is my best seller ALL TIME:



I have also been busy getting some things ready for you Spring Review of the First Grade Common Core Standards.  This unit has lots (and lots) of practice with the Common Core Standards covered in the psring:


And finally, a lot of people have been asking for more practice in Balancing Equations.  Well, here it  is!!


Coming Soon:

Balancing Equations Using Addition AND Subtraction,
Monster Math:
     Sort and Graph
     Counting and Number Lines
and
March Mad Math (Basketball themed math!)

Thank you all for following me and supporting my site!  Your words of encouragment mean a lot.

Mrs Balius

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on the TpT forum and I am the newest follower of your blog and store. I would love for you to check out my blog and store when you get a chance! :)

    Your stuff looks amazing! I can't wait to explore your blog further..great stuff! I am working on a Spring product right now...I can't wait to join your linky when I finish it! What a great idea! Thanks!

    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Balius! Your blog looks awesome. I love the frog theme! I'm going to see if I can add something to your Linky party now--so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara,

    Thank your the linky party. I added one paid and one free clip art set. Quick question...how did you get such a cute font on your blog? I just have the less than exciting default from Blogger.

    Charlotte

    Blog:
    Charlotte's Clips and Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to be part of your linky party! From one Texan to another--Happy Spring, Y'all! And DON'T step on the Blue Bonnets! ;)

    ReplyDelete