Sunday, February 24, 2013

Houston Area Teacher Blogger Meet-Up

WOW!   I have had a great day today!  I met some of the most amazing women today.  I joined several Houston teacher bloggers at the Cheesecake Factory in the Galleria.  What a great time I had.

We shared our teaching experiences as well as our blogging experiences (my very limited ones!) of course.   Since I am so new to this blogging thing, I hope to learn a lot from these amazing ladies.  I think I finally understand the 'button' thing and hope to have one up soon.

Thank you to Lindsay at My Life as a Third Grade Teachers for getting us all together.  Check out her site for cool pics of the day and a list of who was there.  Megan over at I Teach. What's Your Superpower? also posted some cool pics!

I really am going to start blogging more......

Mrs Balius

3 comments:

  1. Barbara,

    I'm so happy to see that you are inspired to jump into blogging! Your blog looks great and it will be fun to keep in touch with you after our wonderful get-together! It was so great meeting you!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words! I will be looking to you for advice, if I may. It was great to meet you!

    Mrs Balius

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I needed to thanks to your time for this excellent read!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.
    event venues

    ReplyDelete