Differentiated Math Fact Practice

Making Ten

4th Grade Resources

New a Resources Just In.

It's Friday night, and I am not feeling very well after a long week at school.  It's weeks like this that make me never, ever want to be a principal.  I am busy getting my Holiday eBook submission for Teachers pay Teachers ready.  I have also decided to have my first Linky Party starting tomorrow morning.  Please post your best product (singular!) for this party.  I am very interested to see what everyone is working on.

I have really enjoyed this adventure so far.  Working to create resources for TpT has really made me a better teacher.  Kind of strange, but it has given be a renewed sense of purpose to my teaching.

Here are a couple my new products.  It seems that I am really focusing on math products for now.  I have lots and lots of ideas for ELA products, but there is just so much GREAT stuff out there already.  I'm trying to find my niche.

Happy Teaching,
Mrs Balius










No comments

Powered by Blogger.