Differentiated Math Fact Practice

Making Ten

4th Grade Resources

Frog Math Fall Review


I have now been working on creating my best products for Teachers Pay Teachers for about two weeks now.  It is quite thrilling to have had any sales much less the overwhelming response that I have had.  Thank you! Thank you, for following me and buying my products.  I have had a lot of fun with this.  It has given me a burst of energy in my teaching as well.

Katie (My five year old) is sick adn will be home tomorrow.  I hope to work at publishing some stuff tomorrow.

I am on Pinterest now.  I participate in several teaching resource boards.  My colleagues have produced some really great stuff.  Check them out.

This is my first product.  You may check it out further at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

That's all for today,  Happy Teaching!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.